- Lucky draw, quiz and other marketing campaign (“the Campaign”) is organised by Warrantyzen Technologies Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) under Orite (“the Brand”).
- The Campaign periods date such as “the beginning date” and “the closing date” are based on date stated on the posting posted on the Brand official Facebook page and the Brand official webpage or such extended closing date determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser. Entries received after closing date or are damaged, corrupted, incomplete or illegible will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Campaign period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Campaign during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Campaign mechanisms, withdraw or terminate the Campaign at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
- The Campaign is open to all Malaysian citizen, age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only (“Eligible Participants”).
- Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- Eligible Participants are allowed to submit more than one (1) entry. To participate, Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
a. Each participant to downloads Orite apps into smartphone, register as Orite apps user and upload a warranty to registered Orite Accounts. Any additional unique warranty upload to registered Orite Accounts will be considered as one (1) entry.
Orite Apps can be downloaded from:
Google store at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.warrantyzen.orite
Apple store at : https://apps.apple.com/my/app/orite/id1491117573
b. Eligible Participants MUST provide their Full Name, Identity Card number, Facebook ID, valid Contact Number and Email Address (Incomplete entries will not be considered).
c. Each submission will be tied to one Eligible Participant. In the event that a group works together on a submission, the submission will be entered under the name of a primary participant.
d. By submitting the entries, the producers and owners of the entries are to grant the Organiser exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional, or commercial use globally.
e. All costs and expenses in connection with the participation of this campaign shall be fully borne by the Eligible Participants.
f. Judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding for all activities i.e lucky draw and online quiz conducted throughout campaign period. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- All complete entries MUST be submitted on stipulated closing dated for each campaign are based on date stated on the posting posted on the Brand official Facebook page, the Brand official webpage or the Campaign brochure.
- Please refer to prizes stated on the posting posted on the Brand official Facebook page, the Brand official webpage or the Campaign brochure for individual campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The eligibility to win in the Campaign is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Campaign without prior notice.
- The best submissions as determined by the judges in their sole discretion will be judged for its ranking of the prizes. The judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding.
- Eligible Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but only one (1) prize will be given for each of the winners.
Announcement of the Winners
- The winners of the Campaign will be notified via email no later than 10 working days after each campaign closing date or such other date as decided by the Organiser at its absolute discretion, to present in person at the Prize Presentation venue to collect their prize. However, the Organiser reserves the right to change the venue and/or timing of Prize Presentation at its sole discretion without prior notification.
- In the event that a submission created by a group (and submitted by a Primary Entrant) is declared the winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be awarded to the primary participant and it will be the responsibility of the primary participant to distribute the prize.
- The winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Campaign, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Campaign and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Participants and winners.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Campaign, including, but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Campaign. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Participant to participate in the Campaign at any time.
- Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Campaign and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- Any error (including error in notification of Campaign winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- By entering the Campaign, Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claims in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Campaign’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Campaign in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in this Campaign, all Eligible Participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By participating in this Campaign, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Campaign which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
- For further enquiries, please email to the Public Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org